Friday, December 08, 2006

Noah's 7th Grade Concert

I can't tell you how awesome it was to hear my son perform on stage for the first time! He is so handsome in his tux, YES he is.

His group played five songs it was cool to hear all the instruments together after just hearing his Bass part for so long.

The kids have all been sick of late, one by one catching the stomach flu. So I have been upto my elbows in cleaning clothes, sheets, bathrooms etc. Enough said. Everyone is now back on the mend so I hope to catch up on some of the BLOG prompts I missed over the weekend.

3 comments:

loonyhiker said...

Great layout! And you are right, he looks soooo handsome!

Karen said...

And you've done a great layout to commemorate it. Love that photo in the background with him engrossed in his playing.

*love2scrap* said...

that is SO cool!!!! ooo I am jealous - I wish we had our children playing instruments. :-)

and I hope you stay flu-less!