Friday, September 21, 2007

Hello to all my FRIENDS & FAMILY ~

I know it has been a long while since I posted to this BLOG. Life has been going at lightning speed. We had an absolutely fabulous summer. No one including me wanted school to start. Unusual for me, normally I am kicking them out the door on the first day of school then doing the happy dance. You know the one, I know you do, "WooHoo I have time to myself, I can take a hot bath, I can read a whole chapter of my book in one sitting, and I don't have to share my snack with anyone, woohoo". This year however, I was really bummed out to see them go. We had such a BLAST camping this summer, reading books together and just plain hanging out. Hope you enjoy the new slide show of all our summer excitement. Here's our summer of fun list:

Noah & Izzy Trip to Texas
Izzy & Olivia Girl Scout Day Camp
Tom & Noah High Adventure Backpacking Trip
Family Camping in Indiana for July 4th week
Noah Camp Gerber Boy Scouts
Whitecaps Baseball
Izzy & Olivia Girl Scout Sleepover Camp
Noah & Izzy Camp Higher Ground w/Church
Tom Guys Fishing Trip Sugar Lake
Izzy Theater Camp
Family Camping Holland State Park
Family Camping Ludington State Park


The photos are from all these cool events.
Later ~ Jennifer

No comments: