Tuesday, October 17, 2006



Create your own Holiday: Hippie Hair Day ~ October 17

October 17 is the 39th Anniversary of the first performance of the play "Hair".
(original opening October 16, 1967)In honor of this momentous occassion and in keeping with the "Free Spirit" of the play a proper celebration of this holiday would include the suspension of all hair cuts for the day, bellbottom pants & freedom vests should be worn, peace, love, and happiness are the focus of the day. Planned activities would include large parties in the park with loud rock music & a lot of dancing, skinny dipping, hanging out and meeting people while sharing food with each other. Of course getting arrested would be optional.

I Love that photo of the VW Van, Oh how I wish I was driving it instead of my imported mini-van. This van is a neccesity at this stage of my life. Truth be told if I could have any car I wanted no strings attached it would be the hot red GTO below.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Cool holiday. Peace baby.... LOL