Friday, October 20, 2006



Five for Friday

This week has been so busy I am looking forward to a slow paced weekend. Unfortunately, I do have some things on my to do list:
1. Winterize and pack down Pop-up Camper
2. Clean Up Craft/Shop Room
3. Cut back plants/bushes
4. ; ) Go to movie with kids
5. : ) Go to Corn Maze/Pumpkin Patch with kids

Yeah two fun things on my to-do list! Other then what is listed I plan to laze around, snuggle with my kids, play games, read, & scrapbook. I just love how I can layback on the couch or my bed with my laptop and scrapbook photos. Goal is to scrap the pictures we take Saturday at the Corn/Pumpkin place by end of night Sunday.

Speaking of Sunday this is not my week to teach K-Sunday School so I am excited to sit in church and worship God thru the awesome Praise music and look forward to being filled with the Spirit as I listen to God's message this week from my Preacher. I love to teach the kids but I really miss being apart of corporate worship with my church family.

With this being the season of Polical Ads and soon to be voting taking place I thought the following quiz would be appropriate. GOOD LUCK!

http://www.blogthings.com/couldyoupasstheuscitizenshiptestquiz/

2 comments:

Glynis said...

Sounds like a busy weekend--and I know what you mean about missing out on corporate worship on your Sunday to serve...our church is trying to get us in the mindset of serving for one service while worshipping at another. Definitely a shift in MY thinking, but worthwhile :)!!

Unknown said...

It is wonderful that you can spend some fun time with the kids.