Friday, September 15, 2006

Before I work on tonight's Blog idea, I must RANT! I am still not over the fact that Supernova chose Lucas to be the frontman for their band. Tommy, Jason and Gilby what on earth are you thinking? I thought they wanted a new innovative rock band! Not a spasmodic, unintelligible singer who looks more like a demented leprechaun then a rock star! OK OK I know that was pretty harsh but come on. Who was voting for this guy? Did he have the most votes by a lot or a little? Dilana was my girl & Toby was my second choice, Lucas I couldn't even fathom the band would select him. I just don't get it!!!!


I feel better now. Time for positive thinking ~ mantra mantra ~ Oh yeah I know Amazing Race starts next week. That is my all time favorite show. My Hippies won last year, TTOW! I like to imagine I am traveling along the journey with them. I love to see all the cool spots they visit and the challenges they take on. Some border on ridiculous but that's what makes the show so much fun to watch. AHHHH Ok now I am in a much better mood. Here are my guys from last season.


Today's DSP Blog prompt was to take the letters of your first name and write about yourself. Here it goes:

J ~ Jubilant

E ~ Ebullient

N ~ Nutty

N ~ Nurturer

I ~ Imaginative

F ~ Funny

E ~ Eclectic

R ~ aRtistic (ok I know this one was kinda cheating)

3 comments:

loonyhiker said...

Wow! I'm very impressed with Jubilent, Ebullient and Eclectic! Nice words. (We'll close our eyes for the "a" in artistic! lol.

Unknown said...

ahh good to see im not the only reality tv junkie around! hehe. im so jealous that you guys are getting the new amazing race already! here in oz we probably wont get until next year! I watched the first series of rock star but missed the current season. Shame your favourite missed out!

Glynis said...

I don't know you that well (yet I hope) but somehow I feel that all those words perfectly describe you!!