Wednesday, September 06, 2006

School is back in session, wish I could say I was excited! Three kids in school this year my mornings are like a tornado. Once over it's just me and the baby, staring at each other!

My rant for today is how much mullah I am shelling out to get these kids what they need for school. Here is a list of what we've spent so far:

  • School Supplies for 3 = $92.00
  • 7th grade retreat = $105.00
  • Gym Uniforms for 2 = $19.00
  • Sport Fee 1st semester = $50.00
  • Sport Uniform = $12.00
  • Sport Physical = $15.00
  • Orchestra Uniform = $60.00
  • School Clothes = $300.00

Anyone adding as we go? Hurts me to tally but so far I'm at $653.00. I am still getting forms with requests for money supporting all kinds of Booster Clubs. As well as each schools fall fundraiser where all families are expected to participate. Ebay here I come I need to make some cash fast. How do people do it?

Rock Star Supernova is my current obsession. I love the show. Although, I am convinced that Dave and the band have pushed ahead their favorites thru creative editing and comments. I still can't believe Lucas is not gone, he stinks. Dilana despite her faults and hard time of late is my favorite. Toby is my second choice. Guess will know soon.

I will add some of my digital scrapbook pages as soon as I figure out how to do it. I'll probably just ask my 12 year old he is quick with all things computer! LOL

No comments: