Thursday, September 07, 2006

This is a banner my son created. He loves Lord of the Rings books and movies. Isn't he creative?

Last night Storm was eliminated from Rock Star - SuperNova wish it was Lucas instead! So final four for next week then will know. Prepare for a rant from me if Lucas is chosen. I've never much cared for leprechauns. LOL

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Random Thoughts

What is a twenty month olds favorite word? <COOKIE>

What is a twenty month olds least favorite word? <NO>

What is a twenty month olds favorite toy? <A BALL POINT PEN>

Okay, so that tells you how my morning has been. Busy busy busy with a toddler under foot. As you will see below my daughters summer nature project has finally started hatching. This has been alot of fun and educational for all the kids.


Did you know this is a MALE monarch butterfly? The spots on the lower wings designate the sex. Interesting huh! She raised 10 catapillers, all of which transformed into chrysalis' so far 8 have hatched.

She is planting butterfly bushes and milk weed to attract the Monarch's when they come back next summer. She is my nature girl and is always busy with some wild outdoor project.

Here is your quiz for the day. I was a Chocolate Chip Cookie! YUM YUM Cookie, Cookie, Cookie starts with C. Okay too much Sesame Street.

http://www.blogthings.com/whatkindofcookieareyouquiz/



No comments: